The mass migration of businesses to the cloud is well underway and how we treat, track, and measure data is at the forefront of everyone’s mind. That said, with increased innovation comes increased disruption and an enterprise needs flexibility more than anything to weather the storm.
- How are we performing?
- How are our systems holding us back?
- Where could we be with a better way of doing things?
These are some of the questions businesses should be asking themselves. Are You? Knowing where you stand is only half of the battle but, once you’ve established position, where do you go from there? NetSuite’s enterprise performance management (EPM) solution is the answer to enterprises that want to understand when, where, and how to adjust to a rapidly changing landscape. While some businesses can fall into the trap of over-customization, rigid systems, and outdated legacy software, those utilizing a modern EPM cloud solution consistently outperform their counterparts who resist modern sensibility.
With the benefits of industry-leading best practices, comprehensive financial close and reporting capabilities, and the ability to adapt in an environment wrought with transformation, your enterprise can persevere well beyond the competition with the ability to:
- Optimized financial reporting — with the ability to adapt more quickly to requirements as they change according to regulators, your business is equipped to deliver expedient and accurate insights to stakeholders.
- Reinforce planning with accurate and unified data — it’s time to do away with siloed spreadsheets, manual processes, and reports that don’t deliver key data. With planning unified across your entire enterprise, forecasting, modeling, and agile response to change put you in a position to act, rather than react.
- Comprehensive reporting from the top down — by utilizing the NetSuite EPM cloud solution, the need for multiple reporting systems is eliminated. With reporting standards at local, state, federal, and international levels built into the system, you can rest assured that your reporting data is accurate, complete, and the most current information available.
- Direct change using EPM — whether your enterprise is making the move to the cloud, operating in multiple environments with a hybrid approach, or overhauling how the business operates, a proper EPM platform provides reliable and accurate data.
- Incorporate advanced and emerging technologies into operations — While early iterations of EPM solutions focused solely on being the unified answer to tedious spreadsheets and offer a more comprehensive approach to analysis, current EPM solutions allow you to utilize technology like AI and machine learning to enable faster and more efficient decision-making.
Want to know more about latest advancements in EPM and more from NetSuite? Get in touch with Encompass Solutions consultants today to identify the key benefits of a unified solution to your enterprise. We can walk you through the entire process, from identifying needs to implementation and beyond.
About Encompass Solutions
Encompass Solutions, Inc. is an ERP consulting firm and Epicor Platinum Partner that offers professional services in business consulting, project management, and software implementation. Whether undertaking full-scale implementation, integration, and renovation of existing systems or addressing the emerging challenges in corporate and operational growth, Encompass provides a specialized approach to every client’s needs. As experts in identifying customer requirements and addressing them with the right solutions, we ensure our clients are equipped to match the pace of Industry.